Good times are returning to vehicle logistics in Europe. The fundamentals of consumer demand have – in country after country – turned positive. OEMs have picked up the pace of model launches as buyers return.
Which means this year’s ECG Conference is set to be the most significant for over seven years. It will be a vital meeting in which to assess requirements, initiate new partnerships and initiate new drives for higher efficiency.
To be held in Amsterdam on 16-17 October, the conference will bring together OEMs and vehicle logistics service providers of all kinds.
The event starts with cocktails and the pre-conference dinner on Thursday October 16th, and runs through a day of presentations, panel discussions and questions on Friday 17th, interspersed with carefully scheduled networking opportunities in the coffee and lunch breaks.
It will include key presentations on market forecasts and the future requirements of OEMs. As the Association of European Vehicle Logistics, ECG inputs into critical policy and legislation issues at EU level, and the conference will also have a vital session on subjects like loaded vehicle transporter lengths and the progress of maritime low-sulphur rules.
Once again there is an optional social programme, which has partner activities during the conference day, and extends the conference into an informal dinner on Friday evening, and then on to Saturday social activities.
Delegate rates have been frozen at last year’s level, and ECG members benefit from a 50% discount to the full rate. Additional discounts are available for the 3rd and further delegates from the same organisation.
So book your place at the most important annual gathering dedicated to vehicle logistics in Europe. See you in Amsterdam.
About ECG Conference
Attendees at the event include:
- executives at OEMs who have responsibility for outbound logistics
- LSPs and transport companies
- ocean and short-sea carriers
- ports/terminals and operators of PDI facilities
- EU regulators
- and the multitude of specialist services companies providing the management, ITT, handling, storage, customisation, refurbishment, repairs, insurance and other requirements of finished vehicle logistics.
Benefits of attending
The conference has a carefully-crafted programme of networking opportunities, formal presentations and social relaxation. Delegates benefit from:
- the pre-Conference introductory reception and business dinner on the evening of Thursday 16 October
- access to all the plenary and workshop sessions during the conference on Friday 17 October
- a list of the attendees
- networking and discussions during coffee-breaks, the Conference lunch and around the event
- supplier displays and information
- soft copies of the speaker presentations to download and share after the event
- a partner programme of tours, activities and lunch during Friday
- the opportunity to conclude the conference with an optional social dinner on Friday evening
- joining a social programme in Amsterdam on the Saturday following the conference.